WHERE CAN WE FIND YOU?
During the Week:
We will have after hours paddles from 5-8 pm (weather permitting) and will partner with other events. It's a healthy alternative to happy hour - and a great way to decompress after the work day. Make this your favorite "watering hole." We offer 24 hour rentals 7 days a week!
On the Weekends:
HOW DO I RESERVE A BOARD?
Reserve your board, paddle and PFD here!
DO YOU SELL BOARDS?
YES, when you are ready to purchase your own board, we can get you a great deal on a new or used board and paddle! Learn more
WHAT IS AN INFLATABLE BOARD?
The inflatable boards are very versatile and have the same functionality as a hard board. If you want to purchase one – they come with their own pack and pump – perfect for camping, backpacking and those have limited storage – Try one out! Learn more
WHAT IF I AM NOT A STRONG SWIMMER?
· We recommend that you wear your PFD at all times on and off your board when you are in or around the water
· We provide a PFD (personal flotation device) and a leash for your board to help ensure your safety.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
· Bathing suit or comfortable clothes (shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, sports bra), to paddle, kayak and/or swim in shoes/sandals that can get wet
· Change of clothes and shoes, socks
· Windbreaker, sweatshirt, cover up or jacket (note synthetic clothing dries more quickly vs. cotton)
· Towel, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, chap stick
· Water (bottle that you can clip to your board)
· Food and snacks (you will burn a lot of calories so please plan appropriately for your food intake)
· Folding chairs, blanket
· Parking pass or cash to purchase a pass $5 - $10 different areas require different passes (please consider carpooling)